5 Days and 4 Nights of Scuba Diving in Galapagos
Literally it is an amazing experience to share with the marine nature in total harmony. Going to the Moon is extremely boring compared to diving in Galapagos!
- Tortuga Bay Beach.
- Seymour Island (2dives).
- Daphne and Mosquera (2dives).
- Gordon Rocks (2dives).
- Santa Cruz Highlights
1.- We’ll take you from the airport to the hotel. In the afternoon your adventure begins in Tortuga Bay Beach, one of the most beautiful in the islands.
2.- The second day we’ll visit Seymour Island to dive one immersion in the morning and one in the afternoon.
3.- For the third day we’ll be exploring the depths of Daphne and Mosquera.
4.- The fourth day is reserved to the marvels of Gordon Rocks, where you can swim with the most friendly sharks of the world.
5.- We’ll make a hike to Santa Cruz highlands and we’ll finish with the transfer from the hotel to the airport.
This tour includes:
- Transfer airport – hotel – airport.
- Transfers between the islands.
- Bilingual naturalist guide.
- Activities described in the itinerary.
- Scuba Diving equipement.
Does not include:
- Food and beverages not specified in the itinerary.
- Entrance fee to the National Park of $100 per person.
- Inmigration control cart $20 per person.
- Travel insurance.
- Extra expenses.
Economic, Tourist, Superior, First